TruHealing Reidsville provides the most comprehensive opioid addiction treatment available. We do so by using medication-assisted treatment or MAT. This allows for the treatment of both opioid withdrawal and maintenance. At the same time, our medication-assisted treatment programs in Reidsville, NC address any co-occurring disorders. It gives patients the means to ease out of substance abuse and substantially reduce their risk of relapse. Also, patients can address any pre-existing conditions interfering with their well-being with the help of our experienced and compassionate counselors and therapists.
Let TruHealing Reidsville Be the New Beginning You Deserve
TruHealing Reidsville marks a dramatic shift in opioid addiction treatment. Ours is a shift away from less successful traditional methods and toward more advanced options. Our medication-assisted treatment center provides a better chance at recovery for anyone afflicted with opioid addiction.
We provide state-of-the-art, evidence-based addiction treatment for every possible opioid, including:
- Percocet – Percodan
We do so by employing the most cutting edge, evidence-based treatment available. Some of our specific medication-assisted treatment programs in Reidsville, NC include:
- Methadone treatment program
- Suboxone treatment program
- Buprenorphine treatment program
In each program, we use FDA-approved medications. Also, a medical physician assesses every patient before beginning treatment. They are then closely monitored to ensure their program is working according to plan. Also, a licensed clinician and an assigned case manager evaluates patients in advance of instituting a customized recovery program. Thus, TruHealing Reidsville offers the most comprehensive and effective opioid use disorder treatment available.
Common Questions For Our Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs Reidsville NC
It’s not uncommon to have questions or concerns when you or a loved one is about to enter rehab or treatment for substance abuse. Fortunately, as long-time experts in the field, we here at TruHealing Reidsville can provide answers. For example, you may wonder:
- Is medication-assisted treatment safe?: Our MAT program uses FDA-approved medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a holistic approach to the treatment of substance use disorders. Medications are prescribed by a physician and dispensed by licensed nurses. We follow strict local, state, and federal regulations.
- What are the benefits of medication-assisted treatment programs?: While it may seem counterintuitive, studies repeatedly show MAT is an effective tool for managing withdrawal symptoms, reducing cravings, and improving treatment outcomes for people suffering from opioid use disorder. Also, our MAT program provides counseling and behavioral therapies addressing the underlying causes of substance use.
- How long does MAT last?: There is no set minimum or maximum duration for any of our medication-assisted treatment center programs. But every addiction treatment plan is customized to meet each individual’s unique needs. Due to the chronic nature of opioid addiction, we periodically re-evaluate and adjust accordingly.
If someone has dependency issues with alcohol or benzodiazepines and, also, needs medication-assisted treatment for opioids, they must be detoxed before becoming a patient at our MAT clinics.
How TruHealing Reidsville’s Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs in Reidsville, NC Make A Difference
TruHealing Reidsville employs the most cutting edge, evidence-based medication-assisted treatment programs Reidsville NC available to combat opioid addiction. We believe you or your loved one can break free of addiction and heal from the disease with the right treatment. It doesn’t matter how someone came to be dependent upon opioids; what does matter is the decision to get help. Like any disease, addiction needs professional attention so individuals can recover and get back to full health.
To this end, TruHealing Reidsville strives to redefine opioid use disorder treatment. Our facilities not only employ the most advanced techniques for treatment by the most qualified and compassionate staff but also make the environment of care superior. When you come to TruHealing Reidsville, you’ll find yourself in a comfortable, professional setting where our staff of counselors, therapists, and medical professionals are open and supportive of your needs.
Where Addiction Ends and Recovery Begins
Our addiction specialists are always ready to answer your questions and help you access the care you need. Every patient in our care receives a personalized treatment plan that takes into account their unique needs.
Let’s Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today